Programme IFD – Science 2016
for French-Danish scientific co-operation
Application period: August 15 2015 – October 30 2015
The Programme is proposed by the Scientific Service at the Institut Français du Danemark.
Its aim is to foster French-danish applications to the European framework program, and promote the development of scientific co-operation between universities and research institutes by providing support for emerging scientific collaborations between French and Danish research teams.
Eligibility and selection
The priorities for 2016 will be within the following fields :
- Energy, climate and environmental research
- Micro- and nano- engineering, biotechnologies, new production systems
- Health and food research
- Information and Communication Technology
- Material science in connection with ESS
- Research related to Greenland.
Priorities are not exclusive; outreach towards a danish audience would be considered a plus, as well as projects linked to university student exchanges.
Applications are encouraged from newly established teams, from teams led by young researchers and/or for projects where there have been no previous collaborations between the teams involved. Please note that all applications must specify how young researchers will be involved.
Grants cannot exceed 3 000 euros, and should constitute no more than 50% of the total budget, with matched funds of Danish origin. The programme provides a contribution towards international travel and subsistence costs as well as costs related to workshops and seminars.
In order to apply :
1. Download and complete the application file -> Program IFD Sciences
2. Send completed application form and required documents by email as .pdf files (.doc/.docx accepted) to : email@example.com
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question :Nathalie Avallone, Science Attaché
+45 33 38 47 03 firstname.lastname@example.org Maj Dannemand, Assitant to the Attaché
+45 33 38 47 00